Best Buy Portable Mini Tripod for Mobile in India
- Ball head with 1/4 inch screw connector.
- Anti skid rubber feed.
- Push button with five segment.
- Three leg base.
- Upto 1kgs. Maximum load.
- 200 mm maximum operating height.
- 130 mm minimum operating height.
- 8.46 folding height.
- Considered as Best Buy Portable Mini Tripod for Mobile in India 2020.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Best Buy Portable Mini Tripod for Mobile in India.
Topic: Best Buy Portable Mini Tripod for Mobile in India.
Digitek Portable Mini Tripod with 3 Legs
Color: Black/Red Brand: Digitek
Now here’s a mini tripod design you’ve no doubt already seen, either in his original (and better) design by Digitek, or by one of his imitators. As one of the smallest and simplest mini tripods available in 2020, it’s also one of the most fun to work with.
Digitek has been making tripods for decades, and he clearly knows when they do, especially when it comes to design. The Digitek is no exception, it has a sporty look that does not seem out of place in the design museum.
With its smooth edges, perfectly curved legs, and a ball head that can be locked / loosened with the push of the attractive red logo button, I must say theDigitek is my favorite little tripod.
However, it is not the most versatile. There are no bent legs or velcro straps here. What you have instead is one perfectly designed unit. Although there are many other products in the table top tripod category, Pixi has managed to remain one of the most popular products of the year – with over 1,500 positive reviews from Amazon backing this up.
If you’re a photographer who loves to keep your camera attached to a tripod for the duration of photography (I do sometimes to save time), the Digitek is without a doubt the most comfortable leg to hold – perfectly molded to your hands, just the right thickness for a secure hold.
Weighing at just 0.26 pounds (190 grams), this is one accessory that you can keep in your jacket pocket or bag every day without a second thought, too. In use, simplicity is defined. When you attach your device to a 1/4 screw, it’s just a matter of slot the legs in one smooth motion, then place the Pixi on your roof.
- When in place, tap the red Digitek button to loosen the ball head and adjust the camera angle.
- It’s worth noting that the Pixi has a paper storage capacity of only 2.2 pounds (1 kg).
- I love the push-button mechanism, which allows you to position and lock the head in one quick and intuitive motion – I find myself constantly playing with it when I’m in my pocket!
- Thanks to the stainless steel body, can be used at a maximum working temperature of around 60 ° C, and all the way up to -30.